- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays packaged food and beverages.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors and larger fan blades give True merchandisers a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature pull down of warm product, colder holding temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. “No stoop” lower shelf maximizes visibility by raising merchandised product to higher level.
- Exterior – non-peel or chip black laminated vinyl; durable and permanent.
- Interior – attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Insulation – entire cabinet structure is foamedin-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with leg levelers.
- Illuminated exterior sign panel. Variety of sign options available.
- “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass door assembly with extruded aluminum frame. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- Door fitted with 12″ (305 mm) long integrated handle.
- Self closing door. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Eight (8) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 24 9/16”L x 22 1/8”D (624 mm x 562 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2″ (13 mm) increments.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Convenient clean-out drain built in cabinet floor.
- Listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- 115/60/1 phase, 9.6 amp dedicated outlet.