This True TSSU-36-08-ADA-HC 36.38" ADA Compliant Solid Door Sandwich/Salad Refrigerated Prep Table is designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. True™s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today™s food service marketplace.
Sealed, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor and larger fan blades give True sandwich/salad units a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design. Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Energy efficient, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Exterior - stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Stainless steel exterior with clear aluminum liner to match cabinet interior.
- Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing doors with 90° stay open feature. Doors swing within cabinet dimensions.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments.
- Counter-top pan opening designed to fit varying size pan configurations with available pan divider bars. Pans supplied by others.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.