True TSSU-48-08-ADA-HC 48" ADA Compliant Solid Door Sandwich/Salad Refrigerated Prep Table is designed using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems providing the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today's food service marketplace.
Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Energy efficient, factory-balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform temperature in food pans and cabinet interiors.
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interiors.
- Exterior - stainless steel front, top, and ends. Corrosion-resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 3" (77 mm) diameter stem castors. 34" (864 mm) work surface height.
- Stainless steel exterior with a clear aluminum liner to match the cabinet interior.
- Each door is fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing doors with 90°stay open feature. Doors swing within cabinet dimensions.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one-piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Shelf support pilasters are made of the same material as the cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable in 1/2" (13 mm) increments.
- Counter-top pan opening designed to fit varying size pan configurations with available pan divider bars. Pans supplied by others.
|Height with casters||40.69 Inches|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Material Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature||33 - 41°F / 0.5 - 5°C|
|Product Type||Food Prep Table|