This True TSSU-48-12D-4-ADA-HC 48" ADA Compliant Drawered Sandwich/Salad Refrigerated Prep Table is designed with enduring quality that protects your long-term investment. True™s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today's food service marketplace.
- 3" (77 mm) diameter stem castors standard. Work surface 34" (864 mm) high to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with ANSI/NSF-7.
- All stainless steel front, top, and ends. Corrosion-resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid, and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 113/4" (299 mm) deep full-length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high-density, NSF-approved white polyethylene provides a tough preparation surface.
- Each drawer accommodates one (1) 12"L x 18"W x 6"D (305 mm x 458 mm x 153 mm) food storage box (boxes supplied by others) or one 1/3size and one1/2size pan (sold separately).
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drawer slides and rollers.
- Foamed-in-place using high-density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATION SHEET