True TSSU-72-08-ADA-HC 72" 8-Pan ADA Compliant Solid Door Sandwich/Salad Prep Table is designed with enduring quality that protects your long-term investment. True™s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today's food service marketplace.
- 3" (77 mm) diameter stem castors standard. Work surface 34" (864 mm) high to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interiors.
- Complies with and listed under ANSI/ NSF-7.
- Exterior - stainless steel front, top, and ends. Corrosion-resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam-insulated lids, and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 113/4" (299 mm) deep full-length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high-density, NSF-approved white polyethylene provides a tough preparation surface.
- Heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high-density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
|Pan (top) Capacity||8-Pan|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Material Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature||33 - 41°F / 0.5 - 5°C|
|Product Type||Food Prep Table|