TUC-27-ADA-HC~SPEC3 is designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. It has Two (2) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 231/4"L x 16"D (591 mm x 407 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today™s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- 3" (77 mm) diameter stem castors standard. 34" (864 mm) work surface height. Complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Stainless steel front, countertop, & Sides. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior - Stainless steel liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Heavy duty 16 gauge top and 20 gauge door.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working spec door handle.
- Counter-Top front is flush with front of door.
- Exterior digital temperature display.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
|Height with casters||33.69 Inches|
|Capacity||15.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Material Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Door||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5°C - 3.3°C|