True TWT-60D-2-ADA-HC 60" ADA Compliant Worktop Refrigerator is designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
It was made using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today's food service marketplace.
- 3" (77 mm) diameter stem castors standard. 34" (864 mm) work surface height. Complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back. Top and backsplash are one piece formed construction. Bacteria and food particles cannot be trapped underneath as with other two-piece worktop units.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Each drawer accommodates one (1) full size 12"L x 20"W x 6"D (305 mm x 508 mm x 153 mm) food pan (sold separately).
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
|Height with casters||39.50 Inches|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Material Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5 - 3.3°C|