QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Automatic Generator Drain at shutdown
- Contains a "Water Jet" Spray Rinse Cleaning Cycle to keep drain clear.
Automatic Generator Mineral Purging Cycle
- Automatically cleans generator, reducing scale build up.
Automatic Water Level Control System
- With Low Water Power Cut-off Circuit.
- Modular Cabinet Base with Hinged Door.
- Cooking capacity for up to six 12" x 20" x 2 1/2" deep cafeteria pans.
- Solid State Controls operate water level and safety functions.
- Gas Pressure Regulator and Control Valve.
- Pressureless cooking with forced convection steam, permitting doors to be opened while cooking continues.
Durable 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- For Compartment Door and Steam Cooking Cavity.
- Standard Voltage for Controls: 115 volts, 60 Hz, single phase.