GPCRB - Pasta Magic Gas Cooker
Gas Pasta Cooker with Basket Lifts and Rinse Tank
The Pasta Magic gas cookers have been redesigned both outside and inside, and offer state-of-the-art features and benefits for quick, consistent, and perfect pasta preparation.
The controller times the cook operation and signals audibly when cooking is complete. Electrical components are separated from the heating system and shielded from moisture in an enclosed stainless steel case located low in the cabinet for added reliability.
The Pasta Magic gas cookers feature high-efficiency infrared burners and electronic ignition. The sealed combustion system has industry-leading efficiency and ensures a prompt ignition, transition to full burn, and sustained combustion.
The proven heat transfer system generates 80,000 Btu/hr. (20,151 kcal/hr.). The burners quickly get the water up to the desired temperature and hold it there. Water heat-ups go from 60° F (15.5° C) to boiling in 24 minutes, 50% faster than previous models so you can meet high production demands with ease while also saving energy. The Pasta Magic gas cookers can transform 30 lbs. of dry pasta into 136 perfectly prepared 8 oz. servings/hr. That’s 5 lbs. of dry pasta per 8-10 minute cook.
To prevent boil-overs, the cookpot has the industry’s largest overflow drain. All plumbing on the unit is RoHS compliant.
An auto-fill/starch skimmer keeps the water level at the correct height and removes excess starch residue from the water’s surface. There is no need for refills, so the water is ready to cook, saving energy and time.
Frymaster’s automatic timer and basket lift feature ensure precise cook times without constant monitoring.
The new and improved features of Frymaster’s Pasta Magic gas cookers make them the most advanced and reliable pasta cookers on the market today.
- Automatic for GPCRB only. (Casters must be purchased for this model.)
- High efficiency, infrared burners with electronic ignition, 80,000 Btu/hr.
- 15 gallon (56.8 liter) water capacity
- Stainless steel cookpot, door, cabinet and bottom
- Programmable timer controller
- 18" x 24" x 6-3/4" (45.7 x 61 x 17.2 cm)
- Open, easy-to-clean cookpot
- 1-1/4" (3.2 cm) drain valve
Dry Pasta Capacity
- Handle maximum load of 5 lbs. of dry pasta
- Swing-away hot/cold rinse faucet (GPCRB only)
- 6" steel legs with 1" adjustment
Portion Cup Rack
- 12-cup portion cup rack with 24 portion cups or 3 round pasta baskets
|W x D x H
36" x 365/8" x 59"
91.4cm x 93cm x 149.9cm
|Power Input Type
||Gas - Natural
See Pasta Magic Gas Cooker Video - Click