Frymaster MJ1CF Natural Gas Floor Fryer 60-80 lb
Specifically designed for high production of chicken, fish and other breaded products
The MJ1CF has an 80-lb. (40 liter*) oil capacity. The frying area is 18”x 19” x 4-1/2” (45.7 x 48.3 x 11.4 cm).
This 150,000 Btu/hr. (37,783 kcal/hr.) (44 kw) model is specifically designed for high production of chicken, fish
and other breaded products.
The exclusive 1° action thermostat anticipates rapid rate of temperature rise, reducing temperature overshoot,
extending oil life and producing a more uniformly-cooked product. Centerline thermostat mounting permits quick
sensing of cold food placed in either basket.
The open stainless steel frypot has a large heat transfer area to fry more product per load. The open-pot design
can be cleaned and wiped down by hand.
The large cold zone and forward sloping bottom help collect and remove sediment from the frypot to safeguard oil
quality and support routine frypot cleaning.
*Liter conversions are for solid shortening @ 70˚F.
- Master Jet burner ensures even heat distribution
- 80-lb. (40 liter) oil capacity
- Deep cold zone with 1-1/4" IPS ball-type drain valve
- Stainless steel frypot, door and cabinet
- Millivolt temperature control -- requires no electrical hookup
- Open-pot design, easy to clean
- 18" x 19" x 4-1/2" ( 45.7 x 48.3 x 11.4 cm)
- 3/4" (1.91cm) (NPT) gas connection
- 150,000 Btu/hr. (37,783 kcal) (44 kw)
- 6" stainless steel with 1" adjustment
- Reliable, centerline, fast-action temperature probe