• Heavy duty modular construction
• Stainless steel finish legs,front and sides.
• Removable stainless steel control panel
• Removable 3/4" (19mm) thick polished steel top plate
• Thermostatically controlled from 150°F (66°C) to 950°F (510°C) graduated from one to 10, number 10 gives constant high heat with no cycling
• 5.5 kW, with two metal sheathed elements rated 2.6 kW and 2.9 kW Amber indicator light, which cycles with thermostat, cycles off to indicate desired setting has been reached
• Boils 8 gallons every hour with per-heat start
• Counter Model available E20-SPC
Electric stock pot range, with clean electric heat, heavy duty modular construction 3/4" (19mm) thick one piece polished steel plate and stainless steel control panel, both plate and panel are
removable. 20" (508mm) wide, x 20" (508mm) deep x 24" (610mm) high, with stainless steel legs,front and sides. Adjustable 1-1/8" (29mm) high zinc leveling feet. Metal sheath elements rated at 2.6 and 2.9 kW clamp to underside of plate, along with metal housing, heavy insulation and radiation shield ensures efficient even heat.
Thermostatically controlled elements from 150°F (66° C) to 950°F (510°C), with amber indicator light. Preheats to 475°F (246°C) in 15 minutes and 900°F (482°C) in one hour, boils 8 gallons every hour with preheat start. Also available as a counter model, E20-20SPC.
* Stock pot not included