QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Keep food hot and fresh and hold optimum serving temperatures longer. Extruded aluminum housings go up to 144" (3658 mm) in length and have lights to illuminate your food holding area. Heavy-duty stainless steel housings are available for marine applications.
• Provides even heat distribution – no “cold spots”
• Pre-focused heat maintains safe serving temperatures longer
• Standard and High Watt available
• Sturdy extruded aluminum housings that do not sag, from 18" to 144" (457 to 3658 mm)
• Metal sheathed heating elements guaranteed against burnout and breakage for two years
• Reflector does not blacken, maintaining a consistent heat pattern
• Reinforced wire guard provides operator safety without affecting heat distribution
• Coated shatter-resistant incandescent lights enhance brilliant product display while safeguarding food from bulb breakage
• 60 watt teflon coated bulbs (1 per foot), Halogen bulbs available
• Extra lights available – two per foot, minus one (GRAHL-48 with extra lights will have seven bulbs)
• Optional sneeze guard made of shatterproof, easy-to-clean acrylic provide safe food serving environment
• Additional reflector styles and lower wattage elements also available, please consult factory for more information