For self-serve operations, the Hatco Glo-Ray® Heated Glass Merchandising Warmers increase holding capacities and impulse sales. Featuring Hatco’s patented heated glass shelves, product is placed at customers’ fingertips, while allowing them to view all their choices at once. Designed specifically to hold hot wrapped or boxed product at proper serving temperatures.
• The transparent shelf utilizes a patented heated glass, which radiates heat down while conducting heat up, allowing you to hold foods longer and safer at optimum serving temperatures
• The top shelf can be used to display short-term held food for which serving temperature is not critical, providing extra capacity while using the same amount of counterspace
• Not to be installed closer than 3" (76 mm) to a back wall
• NSF requires units over 36" (914 mm) in width or weighing more than 80 lbs. (36 kg) to be either sealed, or raised on the installation surface with the 4" (102 mm) legs included
• Standard units shipped with: thermostatically controlled hardcoated heated base and glass shelf with dual heat source. Also tempered glass side panels, product divider rods, fluorescent display lights and a 6' (1829 mm) cord and plug