For foodwarming at a close range to food product, the Glo-Ray® Infra-Black® heat technology is ideal, emitting a solid panel of uniform heat. Sturdy continuous single or dual extruded aluminum housings assure quality and durability. Available in a variety of widths, depths, mounting arrangements and colors to fit your operation.
• Thermostatically controlled to regulate heat and provide consistent temperature.
• Provides ideal amount of heat for limited space operations, mounted 8" to 14" (203-356 mm) above metallic target surface
• Infra-Black emitter provides even, precise heat distribution, eliminating hot spots for close applications
• Requires a remote control box with toggle or infinite switches or an attached thermostatic control box.
• Sturdy aluminum housings that do not sag, from 18" to 72" (457 to 1829 mm) in 6" (152 mm) increments
• Heavy-duty insulation keeps the exterior housing cool
• Optional 3" or 6" spacer available with or without lights
• Protective wire guard supports heating element without affecting heat distribution
• Metal-sheathed heating elements guaranteed against burnout and breakage for two years