Hatco's Glo-Ray® Designer Slant Merchandising Display Warmers are designed specifically to hold hot wrapped or boxed product safely, and at proper serving temperatures while enhancing your setting with style and color. With pre-focused infrared top heat and a thermostaticallycontrolled hardcoated heated base, they excel at extending the holding times of most food, offering the convenience of self-serve and the efficiency of kitchento-server holding.
• Shelves are slanted for the convience of self-service
• Models have pre-focused infrared top heat directing heat to the outer edges of the holding surface where heat loss is the greatest
• Thermostatically-controlled, hardcoated heated base has a temperature range of 185°- 200°F (85°- 93°C)
• Coated shatter-resistant incandescent lights enhance product display while safeguarding food products from bulb breakage
• NSF requires units over 36" (914 mm) in width or weighing more than 80 lbs. (36 kg) to be either sealed to the installation surface or raised with the 4" (102 mm) legs included
• Standard units shipped with: tempered glass side panels, a thermostatically controlled heated base, infrared upper heating elements, incandescent lights, product divider rods, 4" (102 mm) legs and a 6' (1829 mm) cord with plug