For foodwarming at a close range to food product, the Glo-Ray® Infra-Black® heat technology is ideal, emitting a solid panel of uniform heat. Sturdy continuous single extruded aluminum housings assure quality and durability. Models are available in a variety of widths, mounting arrangements and colors to fit your operation.
• Provides ideal amount of heat for limited space operations, mounted 4" to 10" (102 to 254 mm) above target surface
• Thermostatically controlled to regulate heat and provide consistent temperature.
• Infra-Black emitter provides even, precise heat distribution, eliminating hot spots for close applications
• Requires a remote control box with toggle or infinite switches or an attached thermostatic control box.
• Sturdy aluminum housings that do not sag, from 18" to 72" (457 to 1829 mm) in 6" (152 mm) increments
• Heavy-duty insulation keeps the exterior housing cool