Hatco's Glo-Ray® Slant/Horizontal Merchandising Display Warmers are designed specifically to hold hot wrapped or boxed product safely, and at proper serving temperatures. These warmers include a slant and horizontal shelf for merchandising a variety of products like popcorn on the top shelf and nachos, boxed pizza or wrapped food on the bottom, offering the convenience of self-serve and the efficiency of kitchen-to-server holding.
• HIGH WATT MODELS: Top shelf overhead heat is designed to hold fries and sandwiches
• Pre-focused infrared top heat directs heat to the outer edges of the holding surface where heat loss is the greatest
• Thermostatically-controlled, hardcoated heated base has a temperature range of 185°- 200°F (85°- 93°C)
• Coated shatter-resistant incandescent lights enhance product display while safeguarding food products from bulb breakage
• NSF require units over 36" (914 mm) in width or weighing more than 80 lbs. (36 kg) to be either sealed, or raised on the installation surface with the 4" (102 mm) legs included
• Standard units shipped with: tempered glass side panels, hardcoated shelves, coated shatter-resistant incandescent lights, adjustable dividers, 4" (102 mm) legs , and a 6' (1829 mm) cord with plug