Hatco's Glo-Ray® Slant Merchandising Display Warmers are designed specifically to hold hot wrapped or boxed product safely, and at proper serving temperatures. With pre-focused infrared top heat and a thermostaticallycontrolled hardcoated heated base, providing optimal holding times. They offer the convenience of self-serve and the efficiency of kitchen-to-server holding.
• Shelves are slanted for the convience of self-service
• Models have pre-focused infrared top heat directing heat to the outer edges of the holding surface where heat loss is the greatest
• Thermostatically-controlled, hardcoated heated base has a temperature range of 185°- 200°F (85°- 93°C)
• Coated shatter-resistant incandescent lights enhance product display while safeguarding food products from bulb breakage
• NSF require units over 36" (914 mm) in width or weighing more than 80 lbs. (36 kg) to be either sealed, or raised on the installation surface with the 4" (102 mm) legs included
• Standard units shipped with: tempered glass side panels, hardcoated shelves, coated shatter-resistant incandescent lights, adjustable dividers, 4" (102 mm) legs , and a 6' (1829 mm) cord with plug