Hatco Heated Black Glass Shelves have a heated ceramic glass top that creates uniform heat across the entire surface, and are made of approved foodsafe material. Ideal for use on pass-through areas, buffet lines, and as hors d'oeuvre displays.
• Made of approved foodsafe material allowing placement of food product directly on the glass surface
• Thermostatically-controlled ceramic glass surface heated base
• Lighted On/Off rocker switch
• All units are equipped with an attractive trim mounting ring available in stainless steel (standard) or Designer Black.
• Portable models come with a 1829 mm (6') cord and plug
• Portable models offer an optional angled food stop which keeps product on the heat zone
• Portable models' surface temperature ranges from 100° to 195°F (38° to 90° C)
• Built-In Standard and High Watt models are recommended for use in metallic counters – for other surfaces, verify that the material is suitable for temperatures – Up to 200°F (93°C) for Standard Built-In* – Up to 257°F (125°C) for High Watt Built-In*
• Built-in Standard and High Watt models include control box with 3' (915 mm) conduit and 6' (1829 mm) cord and plug