QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
For rapid, on-demand meat chopping for processing fresh, boned meat, choose the Hobart 4732A-10-STD # 32 meat chopper! This compact-design chopper can be fed at a rapid pace with continuous chopping action. Plus, it won't mash or crush meat, allowing food product to keep its natural color and flavor! This chopper has a fresh meat capacity of 35 to 40 lb. per minute through a 1/8" plate, and 25 to 30 lb. of second cutting beef per minute through a 1/8" plate (plates sold separately).
- Includes 14 gauge stainless steel removable feed pan with guard
- Designed for use with standard # 32 knives and plates (sold separately)
- Powered by a 3 hp motor
- Oil bath transmission with double lip seal to prevent loss of oil and moisture damage
- All food contact surfaces are easily cleanable
- Also features a magnetic-type contractor, # 32 tinned chopping end and feed stomper, and waterproof junction box
- Requires a 200V 3 phase electrical connection; connection is a 3/4" female conduit thread