QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- 13-in. CleanCut knife is built with an alloy edge that lasts up to three times longer than traditional stainless steel knives
- Borazon stone sharpener is top-mounted and hones knife in 5-sec.
- Gauge plate and knife cover feature machined grooves to create a smooth slicing motion
- Dual-action indexing cam allows users to dial in the precise thickness they need
- Gauge plate holds thickness setting for consistent slices through the entire batch
- 1⁄2-HP Knife drive motor
- Adjustable carriage speeds for optimal slicing results
- 3 stroke length options allow users to choose the optimal setting for each product
- Nickel-plated slide rod provides smooth operation and continuous lubrication
- Zero Knife Exposure design keeps knife edge concealed at all times to protect staff from injury
- Carriage must be in the home position before the slicer will start to help ensure user safety
- No Volt release requires the slicer to be restarted if power is lost to prevent the equipment from powering on unexpectedly
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.6 A
- cETLus Listed and NSF Certified