The Hobart HS71 automatic slicer features adjustable stroke length and speed, letting operators dial in the optimal setting for each product they process at their deli or restaurant. A dual-action indexing knob provides precise control of the thickness of the sliced product. A 13-inch CleanCut knife powers through meats and cheeses with an alloy edge that's designed to last up to three times longer than stainless steel knives.
This slicer is built with safety in mind. A zero exposure knife remains concealed at all times to protect the user from injury. If power is lost to the slicer, it must be manually reset to prevent it from inadvertently being powered up. Additionally, the slicer carriage must be returned to its home position before it can be started. The Hobart HS7-1 is built with a burnished aluminum base that’s durable and easy to keep sanitary.
- 13-in. CleanCut knife is built with an alloy edge that lasts up to three times longer than traditional stainless steel knives
- Borazon stone sharpener is top-mounted and hones knife in 5-sec.
- Gauge plate and knife cover feature machined grooves to create a smooth slicing motion
- Dual-action indexing cam allows users to dial in the precise thickness they need
- Gauge plate holds thickness setting for consistent slices through the entire batch
1⁄2-HP Knife drive motor
- Adjustable carriage speeds for optimal slicing results
- 3 stroke length options allow users to choose the optimal setting for each product
- Nickel-plated slide rod provides smooth operation and continuous lubrication
- Zero Knife Exposure design keeps knife edge concealed at all times to protect staff from injury
- Carriage must be in the home position before the slicer will start to help ensure user safety
- No Volt release requires the slicer to be restarted if power is lost to prevent the equipment from powering on unexpectedly
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.6 A
- cETLus Listed and NSF Certified