QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Replaces 2712-1 and 3713N-1
- Non-removable knife
- Automatic design
- Has the capacity for food up to 12-in. W or 7-1/2 in. Dia.
- Able to slice up to 1-in. thick
- 13-in. CleanCut™ Knife is made from is made from 304L stainless steel and high-performance Stellite alloy that has a lifespan nearly 2 - 3 times longer than carbon coated or stainless steel knives (also includes magnetic cover)
- Top-mounted Borazon stone sharpener - uses 2 stones to sharpen and hone the blade within 5-sec. (removable and warewasher safe)
- Grooves on gauge plate and knife cover reduce drag for a smooth slicing motion
- Double-action indexing cam - first full circle of the indexing knob controls the thickness for shaving, chipping, and thin slicing. The second opens the plate for thicker slices
- Automatic drive system with timing belt has 4 speeds to cut 28, 38, 48, and 58 strokes per min.
- 3 stroke lengths to use on a variety of items
- Hobart's unique design for 0 knife exposure
- Electroless nickel-plated single slide rod with reservoir wick in transport continuously lubricates the carriage rod for smooth operation
- Carriage must be set in the home position before the slicer will start
- No-volt restart if power fails or is interrupted
- Manual lift lever to help with cleaning under the unit
- Removable ring guard cover catches food debris and leaves space between the knife and guard for easier cleaning - made of Zytel™ plastic and can be washed in a warewasher or 3 compartment sink
- 1-piece burnished aluminum base has fewer places for food to fall or get trapped for more sanitary usage
- Stainless steel top cover and anodized aluminum product tray/gauge plate
- Tilting, removable carriage system makes it easier for mid-day cleaning for further sanitation
- Removable meat grip arm is made out of high strength thermoplastic and swings out of the way when not being used
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5.6 A, 1/2 HP motor rotates at 430 RPM
- cETLus Listed and NSF Certified