The Hatco Macho Nacho® Holding and Display Cabinet is a high-visibility merchandiser for warming and displaying nacho chips. These heated displays use no humidity, and keep chips hot, fresh and crisp considerably longer than other warmers, reducing refill time and minimizing waste. The FDWD-1-MN holds up to 25 lbs. (11 kg) and the FST-1-MN holds up to 40 lbs. (18 kg) The unique air flow forces warm air to the bottom and is distributed into the cabinet through holes in the floor panels, directing maximum heat to the chips being served. Macho Nacho® circulates air to prevent the loss of natural oils, eliminating the need to frequently replace stale chips.
• Two-door access permits easy loading and serving. Chips flow to the front of the cabinet when loading through the upper door and the heated, slanted floor panel slides the hot chips to the lower door for serving
• Built of stainless steel and aluminum with tempered glass sides and doors with chip slide and floor panels that are removable for ease of cleaning
• Shatter-resistant incandescent lights enhance food appeal while safeguarding food products from bulb breakage
• Snappy graphic decals for three sides help promote product
• Anodized bronze finish is standard on the FST model