Compact Sushi Machine
High performance yields fluffy Nigiri
Fastest in the industry!! Can produce 4,800 delicious and fluffy rice balls (20 g or less in size) per hour. Market share, capacity, and comforting ease-of-use make it the industry leader!!
Our machine forms delicious Nigiri rice balls with proper melt-in-your-mouth consistency. It uses a unique forming process that does not damage the grains of sushi rice. Compact size designed with user-friendliness in mind. Equipped with a high-definition LCD touchscreen. Can handle even large amounts of sushi rice.
- Equipped with a heater so sushi rice can be kept at the optimal temperature
- Hopper sits low, so sushi rice can easily be loaded.
- The measurement unit keeps the rice at a low density and with uniform distribution so the machine produces rice that is even fluffier than ever.
- Uses a unique comb-tine method to form the sushi rice into soft balls without cutting or damaging any grains.
- LCD touchscreen is user-friendly and what's more simple to use. Touchscreen will also display detailed information about any errors that arise, allowing operator to use machine with confidence.
- Number of rice balls desired can be preset so it produces only the amount you want. Very convenient for making Gunkanmaki and small amounts of rice balls.
- The simple construction of this machine means it excels in terms of sanitariness and washability, and can assembled or disassembled easily.
* Please toss the sushi rice before loading. In particular, be sure that any sushi rice that is under 40ºC or vacuum cooled has been tossed well before loading.