GDM-41-HC-LD was designed using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays packaged food and beverages.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black laminated vinyl; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor.
- Self closing doors. Counter-balanced weight system for smooth, even, positive closing.
- Low-E, double pane thermal insulated glass door assemblies with mitered plastic channel frames. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Eight (8) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 20 7/8"L x 20 9/16"D (531 mm x 523 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.