TRUE GDM-43-HC~TSL01 oversized refrigeration systems provide the user with colder product temperatures and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays packaged food and beverages. High capacity, factory-balanced refrigeration system, maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory-balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for best food preservation in extreme conditions.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black powder coated cold rolled steel; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF-approved, white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor.
- Self-closing doors. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- Low-E, double pane thermal insulated glass door assemblies with mitered plastic channel frames. The latest in energy-efficient technology.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high-density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming
- potential (GWP).
- Eight (8) adjustable, heavy-duty PVC coated wire shelves 20 7/8"L x 203/4"D (531 mm x 528 mm). Four (4) chrome-plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
|Capacity||39.8 Cu. Ft|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||8|
|Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5 - 3.3°C|