TRUE GDM-43-HC~TSL01 oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays packaged food and beverages. High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system, maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for best food preservation in extreme conditions.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black powder coated cold rolled steel; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor.
- Self closing doors. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- Low-E, double pane thermal insulated glass door assemblies with mitered plastic channel frames. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-inplace using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming
- potential (GWP).
- Eight (8) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 20 7/8"L x 203/4"D (531 mm x 528 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.