True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the
user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that
brilliantly displays packaged food and beverages.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally
friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3)
global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet
temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors.
ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces
less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. “No stoop” lower
shelf maximizes visibility by raising merchandised product to higher level.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip white powder coated cold rolled steel; durable and
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner with stainless steel
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density,
polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, white powder coated for corrosion
- Illuminated exterior sign panel.
- “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass door assemblies with extruded
aluminum frame. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- Door fitted with 12” (305 mm) long extruded handle.
- Self closing door. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease
- Four (4) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 22–9/16”L x 23–1/4”D (574
mm x 591 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are
adjustable on 1/2” (13 mm) increments.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- See our website www.truemfg.com for latest color and sign offerings.
- Convenient clean-out drain built in cabinet floor.
- Electronic temperature control with digital display & audible alarm.
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1
phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- 115/60/1 NEMA-5-15R
- Scientific options available upon request (contact factory).
- Black exterior.
- Stainless steel exterior.
- Black aluminum interior liner with black shelving.
- Stainless steel interior liner.
- 6” (153 mm) standard legs.
- 6” (153 mm) seismic/flanged legs.
- 2–1/2" (64 mm) diameter castors.
- 4” (102 mm) diameter castors.
- Additional shelves.
DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATION SHEET