GEM-23-HC~TSL01 oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays
packaged food and beverages and using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Glass end models offer greater product visibility for more attractive displays.
- High capacity, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for best food preservation in extreme conditions.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black powder coated cold rolled steel; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor.
- Self closing door. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- Low-E, double pane thermal insulated glass side panel and door assemblies with extruded aluminum frames. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Illuminated exterior sign panel. Variety of sign options available.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential.
- Four (4) adjustable, heavy duty, white PVC coated wire shelves 22 9/16"L x 231/4"D (574 mm x 591 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.