True STA1HRI89-1S 35" Reach-In Solid Swing Door Heating and Holding Cabinet is designed to provide holding temperatures of 140°F to 180°F (60°C to 82.2°C). Heating system controlled by exterior on/off switch and electronic temperature control.
It is equipped with low-velocity fans to assure even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet. Fans are controlled by exterior on/off switch. The heated cabinet includes two stainless steel for corrosion resistance, and finned tube heating elements with 1000 watts each for uniform generation of electric heat.
- Cabinet comes with a total of 2000 watts
- Manually controlled vent located on top of the cabinet for positive humidity control.
- Stainless steel breaker caps.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Exterior, color coded, temperature display; accurate direct reading of internal cabinet temperature.
- Designed to hold warm baked or cooked food. Cabinet is not designed to heat ambient or cold product.
- Interior bumpers protect cabinet walls from abuse caused by rollin carts.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/208- 240/60 Hz. single phase, 20 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.