True STA1HRT-1S-1S 35" Roll-Thru Solid Swing Door Heating and Holding Cabinet is designed to provide holding temperatures of 140°F to 180°F (60°C to 82.2°C). Heating system controlled by exterior on/off switch and electronic temperature control.
The heated cabinet includes two stainless steel for corrosion resistance and finned tube heating elements with 1000 watts each for uniform generation of electric heat. It is equipped with low-velocity fans to assure even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet. Fans are controlled by exterior on/off switch.
- Cabinet comes with a total of 2000 watts.
- Manually controlled vent located on top of the cabinet for positive humidity control.
- Stainless steel breaker caps.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- One heavy gauge stainless steel ramp.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Incandescent interior lighting; lights activated by exterior on/off switch, safety shielded.
- Exterior, color coded, temperature display; accurate direct reading of internal cabinet temperature.
- Designed to hold warm baked or cooked food. Cabinet is not designed to heat ambient or cold product.
- Interior bumpers protect cabinet walls from abuse caused by roll-in carts.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/208- 240/60 Hz. single phase, 20 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
|Voltage||115 / 208 - 230 Volts|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Type||Solid Swing Door|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Aluminum and Stainless Steel|
|Heat Temperature||140 - 180°F / 60 - 82.2°C|
|Type||Roll-Thru Holding Cabinet|