True STA1HRT89-1S-1S 35" Roll-In Stainless Steel Solid Swing Door Heating and Holding Cabinet is designed to provide holding temperatures of 140°F to 180°F (60°C to 82.2°C). Heating system controlled by exterior on/off switch and electronic temperature control.
It has two stainless steel for corrosion resistance, and finned tube heating elements for uniform generation of electric heat. The cabinet comes with a total of 2000 watts.
The cabinet is equipped with low-velocity fans to assure even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet. Fans are controlled by exterior on/off switch.
- Manually controlled vent located on top of the cabinet for positive humidity control.
- Stainless steel breaker caps.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- One (1) heavy gauge stainless steel ramp.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Incandescent interior lighting; lights activated by exterior on/off switch, safety shielded.
- Exterior, color coded, temperature display; accurate direct reading of internal cabinet temperature.
- Designed to hold warm baked or cooked food. Cabinet is not designed to heat ambient or cold product.
- Interior bumpers protect cabinet walls from abuse caused by rollin carts.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/208- 240/60 Hz. single phase, 20 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.