True STA1RRT89-1S-1S 33" x 88.75" Roll-Thru Solid Swing Door Refrigerator is factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
The extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
Its sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True roll-in™s a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of food service environments.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Two (2) heavy gauge stainless steel ramps (one per door).
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Interior bumpers protect cabinet walls from abuse caused by roll-in carts.
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Sections||1|
|Door Style||Swing Door|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Aluminum and Stainless Steel|
|Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5 - 3.3°C|
|Product Type||Roll-Thru Refrigerator|