True STA2HRI-2S 68" Two-Section Roll-In Solid Swing Door Heated Cabinet is designed to provide holding temperatures of 140°F to 180°F (60°C to 82.2°C). Heating system controlled by exterior on/off switch and electronic temperature control.
- Two (2) stainless steel (for corrosion resistance), finned tube heating elements per section (1000 watts each) for uniform generation of electric heat. Cabinet comes with a total of 4000 watts.
- Equipped with low-velocity fans to assure even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet. Fans are controlled by exterior on/off switch.
- Manually controlled vent located on top of the cabinet for positive humidity control.
- Stainless steel breaker caps.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- One (1) heavy gauge stainless steel ramp per door.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Exterior, color coded, temperature display; accurate direct reading of internal cabinet temperature.
- Designed to hold warm baked or cooked food. Cabinet is not designed to heat ambient or cold product.
- Interior bumpers protect cabinet walls from abuse caused by rollin carts.
|Voltage||115 / 208 - 240 Volts|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Door Style||Swing Door|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Aluminum and Stainless Steel|
|Heat Temperature||140 - 180°F / 60 - 82.2°C|
|Product Type||Holding Cabinet|