True STA2RPT-2G-2S-HC Spec Series Pass-Thu Glass Front / Solid Rear Swing Door Refrigerator is designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs and exceptional food safety.
The refrigerator is factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Electronic control.
- Glass door - Low-E, double pane thermal insulated glass. Solid door - Stainless steel
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Curb mounting ready.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
|Height with casters||84.125 Inches|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Door Type||Glass and Solid|
|Door Style||Swing Door|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Aluminum and Stainless Steel|
|Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5 - 3.3°C|
|Product Type||Reach-In Refrigerator|