True STA2RPT-2HG/2HS-2G-HC 52" Pass Thru Combination Half Front / Glass Rear Swing Door Refrigerator is designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs and exceptional food safety.
It is factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
The refrigerator has a high capacity, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for best food preservation in extreme conditions.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Electronic control.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate castors - locks provided on front set.
- Glass door - Low-E, double pane thermal insulated glass. Solid door - Stainless steel
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Curb mounting ready.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.