This True STA2RRI-2G 68" Roll-In Glass Swing Door Refrigerator is factory engineered, selfcontained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
Its extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True roll-in™s a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of food service environments.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Low-E, double pane thermal insulated glass.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C.
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Interior bumpers protect cabinet walls from abuse caused by roll-in carts.