Cabinet designed to provide holding temperatures of 140°F to 180°F (60°C to 82.2°C). Heating system controlled by exterior on/off switch and electronic temperature control.
- One (1) stainless steel (for corrosion resistance),heating element for uniform generation of electric heat. Cabinet comes with a total of 1500 watts.
- Manually controlled vent located on top of the cabinet for positive humidity control.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Glass door - Low-E, double pane thermal insulated glass. Solid door - Stainless steel.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C.
- Designed to hold warm baked or cooked food. Cabinet is not designed to heat ambient or cold product.