True STG1HRI-1S 35" Roll-In Solid Swing Door Heated Cabinet is designed to provide holding temperatures of 140°F to 180°F (60°C to 82.2°C). Heating system controlled by exterior on/off switch and electronic temperature control.
Two (2) stainless steel (for corrosion resistance), finned tube heating elements (1000 watts each) for uniform generation of electric heat. Cabinet comes with a total of 2000 watts.
Equipped with low-velocity fans to assure even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet. Fans are controlled by exterior on/off switch.
- Manually controlled vent located on top of the cabinet for positive humidity control.
- Stainless steel breaker caps.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- One (1) heavy gauge stainless steel ramp.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Designed to hold warm baked or cooked food. Cabinet is not designed to heat ambient or cold product.
- Interior bumpers protect cabinet walls from abuse caused by roll-in carts.