True STG2H-4HG 52" Reach-In Solid Swing Door Heated Cabinet is designed to provide holding temperatures of 140°F to 180°F (60°C to 82.2°C). Heating system controlled by exterior on/off switch and electronic temperature control.
- One (1) stainless steel (for corrosion resistance),heating element for uniform generation of electric heat. Cabinet comes with a total of 3000 watts.
- Equipped with low-velocity fans to assure even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet.
- Manually controlled vent located on top of the cabinet for positive humidity control.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Low-E, double pane thermal insulated glass.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C.
- Designed to hold warm baked or cooked food. Cabinet is not designed to heat ambient or cold product.
- Unit comes with 3 feed wires (including ground) to be hardwired at installation site to a 208-240/60 Hz. single phase, 20 amp dedicated circuit.
|Voltage||208 - 240 Volts|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Sections||2|
|Door Style||Swing Door|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel with Aluminum|
|Interior Material||Aluminum and Stainless Steel|
|Heating Temperature||140 - 180°F / 60 - 82.2°C|
|Product Type||Reach-In Holding Cabinet|