This True STG2HRT-2S-2S 68" roll-thru solid swing door heated cabinet is designed to provide holding temperatures of 140°F to 180°F (60°C to 82.2°C). Heating system controlled by exterior on/off switch and electronic temperature control.
The cabinet has two stainless steel for corrosion resistance, finned tube heating elements per section (1000 watts each) for uniform generation of electric heat, and it comes with a total of 4000 watts.
- Equipped with low velocity fans to assure even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet. Fans are controlled by exterior on/ off switch.
- Manually controlled vent located on top of the cabinet for positive humidity control.
- Stainless steel breaker caps.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Incandescent interior lighting; lights activated by exterior on/ off switch, safety shielded.
- Exterior, color coded, temperature display; accurate direct reading of internal cabinet temperature.
- Designed to hold warm baked or cooked food. Cabinet is not designed to heat ambient or cold product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/208- 240/60 Hz. single phase, 20 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.