True™s solid door reach-in™s is designed with enduring quality that protects long-term investment and it is
designed using the highest quality materials and components to
provide the user with cold temperatures,
lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today's food service marketplace.
capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290
hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming
- High capacity, factory-balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F
(.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Stainless steel solid doors and front. The finest stainless available with higher tensile strength for
fewer dents and scratches.
- Adjustable, heavy-duty PVC-coated shelves.
- Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion-type closure system.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp
dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Nine (9) adjustable, heavy-duty PVC coated wire shelves 24 1/8"L x 22 3/8"D (613 mm x 569 mm). Four (4)
chrome-plated shelf clips are included per shelf.
- LED Interior lighting - safety shielded. Lights are activated by a rocker switch mounted above doors.
DOWNLOAD SPECIFICATION SHEET