This True TGM-DZ-59-SC/SC-B-W 59" Combination Refrigerated and Dry Display Case Glass Merchandiser combines efficient, high volume merchandising and exceptional refrigeration with an elegant curved glass front for sophisticated presentation of high end end deli, desserts and pastries.
The display case features a high capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that has two (2) temperature range options. Standard temperature range maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C), ideally suited for refrigerated bakery and cold deli products. Optional temperature range maintains cabinet temperatures of 42°F to 65°F (5.5°C to 18.3°C), ideally suited for chocolate & wine options.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Exterior - powder coated FDA black rounded front and back, solid wood sides with aluminum cover and front panels. Color options available (upcharge may apply) - white or stainless.
- Curved glass front and side glass panels.
- Interior - powder coated FDA white over CRS material. Color options available (upcharge may apply) - black or stainless.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Curved glass front is single pane tempered glass with extra large viewing area to maximize product presentation.
- Two (2) rear sliding glass doors for back access.
- Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long aluminum handle.
- Sliding doors ride on stainless steel V-channel with stainless steel bearings. Doors fit within plastic channel frame.
- Six (6) adjustable heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves standard.
- Each shelf supports a maximum weight of 150 lbs. (69 kg).
- LED interior lighting, two (2) clips underneath shelf to keep wires in place. Safety shielded.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Electronic temperature control.