This True TGM-R-59-SC/SC-B-W 59" Refrigerated Glass Display Merchandiser combines efficient, high volume merchandising and exceptional refrigeration with an elegant curved glass front for sophisticated presentation of high end deli, desserts and pastries.
It features a high capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that has two (2) temperature range options. Standard temperature range maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C), ideally suited for refrigerated bakery and cold deli products.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Exterior - powder coated FDA black rounded front and back, solid wood sides with aluminum cover and front panels. Color options available (upcharge may apply) - white or stainless.
- Curved glass front and side glass panels.
- Interior - powder coated FDA white over CRS material. Color options available (upcharge may apply) - black or stainless.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Curved glass front is single pane tempered glass with extra large viewing area to maximize product presentation.
- Two (2) rear sliding glass doors for back access.
- Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long aluminum handle.
- Sliding doors ride on stainless steel V-channel with stainless steel bearings. Doors fit within plastic channel frame.
- Six (6) adjustable heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves standard.
- Each shelf supports a maximum weight of 150 lbs. (69 kg).
- Cabinet holds six (6) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) display pans and eight (8) 12"L x 18"D (305 mm x 458 mm) display pans. Pans supplied by others.
- LED interior lighting, two (2) clips underneath shelf to keep wires in place. Safety shielded.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Electronic temperature control.