This True TH-23 27" Reach-In Solid Swing Heated Cabinet is designed to provide holding temperatures of 80°F to 180°F (26.6°C to 82.2°C). Heating system controlled by exterior on/off switch and temperature control dial.
The cabinet is made from stainless steel, tube heating element for uniform generation of electric heat. Cabinet comes with a total of 850 watts. Heating element sheathed for corrosion resistance.
- Low-velocity fans to assure even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet.
- Manually controlled vent located on top of the cabinet for positive humidity control.
- Exterior dial thermometer; accurate, direct reading of internal cabinet temperature.
- Exterior - Stainless steel front. Anodized quality aluminum ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior- Stainless steel interior liner and floor.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Stainless steel exterior and liner. Door opens within cabinet dimension. Door lock standard.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
|Height with casters||84.312 Inches|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Material Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Heat Temperature||80 - 180°F / 26.6 - 82.2°C|
|Product Type||Heated Cabinet|