This True TS-49F-4-HC 54" Reach-In Solid Half Swing Door Stainless Steel Freezer is designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. True™s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today™s food service marketplace.
The refrigerator is factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- Exterior - Stainless steel doors, front and sides. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - Stainless steel liner and floor. ¢ Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Frame rail fitted with 4" (102 mm) diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.
- Stainless steel exterior and liners. Doors extend full width of cabinet shell. Door locks standard.
- Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing doors.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED Interior lighting - safety shielded. Lights activated by rocker switch mounted above doors.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Exterior solar, digital temperature display.
- Rear airflow guards prevent product from blocking optimal airflow.