True™s salad/sandwich unit is designed with enduring quality that protects long-term investment. It is designed using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today's food service marketplace.
- 3" (77 mm) diameter stem castors standard. Work surface 34" (864 mm) high to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), and three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interiors.
- Complies with ANSI/NSF-7.
- All stainless steel front, top, and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid, and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF-approved, clear-coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 113/4" (299 mm) deep full-length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high-density, NSF-approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using high-density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Two (2) adjustable, heavy-duty PVC-coated wire shelves 231/4"L x 16"D (591 mm x 407 mm). Four (4) chrome-plated shelf clips are included per shelf.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Capacity||7.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Material Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33 - 41°F / 0.5 - 5°C|
|Type||Food Prep Table|