TSSU-27-08D-2-HC refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and best value in the food service marketplace and tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- True™s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), and three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with ANSI/NSF-7.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize
- condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 113/4" (299 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF
- approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Each drawer accommodates one (1) full size 12"L x 20"W x 6"D (305 mm x 508 mm x 153 mm) food pan (sold separately).
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drawer slides and rollers.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).