True™s salad/sandwich unit is designed with enduring quality that protects long term investment. Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), and three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with ANSI/NSF-7.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 87/8" (226 mm) deep,1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Two (2) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 231/4"L x 16"D (591 mm x 407 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.