Highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today™s food service marketplace. Comes standard with 12 (1/6size) 6 7/8"L x 61/4"W x 4"D (175 mm x 159 mm x 102 mm) clear polycarbonate, NSF approved, food pans in countertop prep area.
- True™s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with and listed under ANSI/NSF-7.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 113/4" (299 mm) deep,1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Each drawer accommodates one (1) 12"L x 18"W x 6"D (305 mm x 458 mm x 153 mm) food storage box (boxes supplied by others) or one 1/3size and one1/2size pan (sold separately).
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drawer slides and rollers.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).