This True TSSU-48-15M-B-ADA-HC 48" ADA Compliant Mega-Top Solid Door Sandwich/Salad Refrigerated Prep Table is designed using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today™s food service marketplace.
Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP). Energy efficient, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Exterior - stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 3" (77 mm) diameter stem castors. 34" (864 mm) work surface height.
- Stainless steel exterior with clear aluminum liner to match cabinet interior.
- Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing doors with 90° stay open feature. Doors swing within cabinet dimensions. Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Material Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature||33 - 41°F / 0.5 - 5°C|
|Product Type||Food Prep Table|